CHICAGO, March 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — UpCity has introduced the outcomes of a survey asking small enterprise homeowners and staff about their social media advertising and marketing methods for 2022 and past.
The survey submit, Digital Advertising and marketing And Social Media Insights, gathers perception from greater than 600 small enterprise professionals in america and Canada on leveraging social media and different avenues of digital advertising and marketing, and the way the outcomes are holding as much as their meant outcomes.
Statistical highlights embody:
- 40% of small companies leveraged Fb most closely pre-COVID. 34% of respondents nonetheless use Fb most frequently.
- Most U.S. and Canadian respondents famous month-to-month budgets of lower than $500 for each their digital advertising and marketing and social media methods.
- 52% of respondents plan to extend their annual advert spend this 12 months.
- 45% of companies submit content material and interact with followers each day.
- 54% of small companies think about social media to be crucial within the success of their enterprise in 2022.
- 40% of respondents famous that their present social media technique is just considerably efficient.
Heidi Sullivan, SVP of Product & Advertising and marketing at UpCity encourages companies to not lose religion in the event that they’re not seeing the outcomes of their social media advertising and marketing methods instantly.
“Efficient social media, particularly within the B2B area, is extraordinarily troublesome, however you’ll be able to’t afford to disregard it,” Sullivan mentioned. “Don’t neglect that every little thing is related. Digital advertising and marketing is highly effective, however you need to keep engaged in your whole channels.
“It takes time to see desired outcomes and ROI, however should you don’t really feel your methods are paying off, consider this,” Sullivan continued. “Stellar and interesting social media posts are essential, however persistently participating along with your social media and evaluate platforms frequently is what’s going to maintain your viewers lively and profit you in the long term–particularly as we’re in an age the place digital communication continues to exchange in-person interplay.”
Go to UpCity for extra details about this survey and different subjects related to small and medium B2B service suppliers, their leaders, and their staff.
UpCity is a useful resource that helps join companies to service suppliers they will belief. With greater than 70,000 listed suppliers—from advertising and marketing companies to accounting corporations to HR consultants to IT specialists, and lots of extra—2 million companies (and counting) have visited UpCity to analysis and determine one of the best accomplice for his or her wants.
For interview requests or different inquiries, please contact UpCity SVP of Product & Advertising and marketing Heidi Sullivan at [email protected].
180 North LaSalle Road, Suite 2100,
Chicago, IL 60601