We are looking for a motivated and creative digital marketing specialist to join our team. We are a Perth-based e-commerce start-up on a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for Australians. Work alongside the co-founders to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Unique opportunity to be an integral part of implementing a significant rebranding effort and new website launch.
You will be responsible for bringing our brand to life every day, driving community engagement, and making sure we are producing targeted and relevant content across appropriate platforms.
The role is both strategic and a ‘do-er’ role. As a young business, our small team wears many hats on a day-to-day basis. The role is dynamic and creative with an opportunity to increase your role significantly and be part of a rapidly growing business.
Full-time, part-time or contract role available.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with the rollout/launch and communication of full re-brand.
- Develop and implement effective strategies that drive brand engagement, growth and sales.
- Plan, develop, implement and manage the overall digital marketing strategy across a variety of platforms including EDMs and social media platforms.
- Content creation – generate ideas for and develop content that builds meaningful connections and brand engagement.
- Email campaigns – design, implement and analyse ongoing email campaigns (in Klayvio) including graphic and written content.
- Blog – assist with blog development and management of content and content creators.
- Social media campaigns – grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms (e.g. TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest), plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Create Influencer strategies to support marketing campaigns and product launches whilst promoting the brand to relevant diverse and new customer audiences.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth ideas and strategies.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
While your role will primarily be all things digital marketing, as part of a small team there will be other non-marketing daily responsibilities integral to running the business.
- BS/MS/Diploma in graphic design, marketing or a related field
- Highly creative with a can-do attitude
- Commercially minded and understand key retail drivers
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Graphic design background and experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut, CapCut, Canva
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Experience with Klayvio
- Experience in ecommerce a plus
- Experience in health and wellness industry or nutrition a plus
Benefits of working with Wholesome
- Be part of a young and dynamic team and start-up culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work for a socially conscious, values driven organisation
- Incredible growth opportunity within the organisation
- Investment in your learning and development
- Generous product/grocery allowance
- Potential to participate in employee equity/investment scheme
We are an online store and membership platform that gives people affordable, convenient access to the best eco-health pantry and household products in Australia, creating a community of consumers who are buying better, together, to make positive change.
Born from the belief that nourishing, high quality, planet- friendly products should be available to everyone, Wholesome is the eco-health pantry and membership that makes a difference at every step. Whether it’s our (almost) wholesale prices, the careful curation of each and every product to ensure they’re the best quality, our commitment to 100% recyclable or reusable packaging and carbon-offset shipping, or the free memberships provided to low-income families, every Wholesome purchase does good by you, the community and the planet.