The well being system was additionally awarded in the course of the thirty ninth Annual Healthcare Promoting Awards.
MaineHealth chief advertising and communications officer, Terri Cannan, was awarded Model CMO of the Yr in the course of the Advert Age Creativity Awards held in New York final week.
Kathleen Corridor, company VP of Model at Microsoft was an Advert Age Artistic choose, shared reward for the well being system’s artistic work. “MaineHealth did in a regional well being middle what no main well being care supplier might do nationally. [The work] was ballsy. It was sensible. It was emotional. It was actual.”
Based on a press launch from the nonprofit built-in well being system, the pandemic induced MaineHealth to shift their communication fashions, which led to the profitable administration of communications concerning the novel virus, which “precisely and empathetically [represented what was occurring on the entrance strains of care,” in addition to driving vaccination efforts. Resulting from these efforts the well being system, which has 9 hospitals throughout the state and serves as the most important well being system in northern New England, had a number of the lowest COVID-19 case charges within the nation and the best vaccination charges.
Cannan has served as MaineHealth’s chief advertising and communications officer since 2014, the place she leads the system’s total advertising technique, together with public relations, communications, and digital. Beforehand, she served as vice chairman of selling and communications for Maine Medical Heart, the well being system’s 637-bed flagship hospital in Portland.
From April 2020 to April 2022, Canaan led the event of greater than 15 fully-integrated campaigns, a big step away from the well being system’s traditionally one model marketing campaign executed per 12 months. Messaging from the campaigns coated masking and social distancing, vaccine hesitancy, neighborhood assist, frontline employee appreciation, and methods to keep away from hospital affected person surges. Messaging was created by Phrases From the Woods, a strategic promoting company in Portland. Every marketing campaign was absolutely built-in, and deliberate and executed by Dirigo Collective, an unbiased media firm in Yarmouth.
Moreover, MaineHealth has a number of promoting campaigns that obtained high honors in the course of the 39th Annual Healthcare Promoting Awards, together with gold, silver, and advantage awards.
- Gold: Covid-19 Built-in Advertising Marketing campaign class, MaineHealth’s Covid-19 Communications Marketing campaign
- Silver: Fundraising/Growth Marketing campaign class, MaineHealth’s The Subsequent 150 Fundraising Marketing campaign
- Benefit: Complete Promoting Marketing campaign class, MaineHealth’s Gratitude Marketing campaign
- Benefit: Tv Promoting Collection, MaineHealth’s Covid-19 Communications Marketing campaign
- Benefit: Vaccine Promotion class, MaineHealth’s Vaccine Marketing campaign
- Benefit: Newspaper Promoting Single class, MaineHealth’s Vaccine Print
- Benefit: Journal Promoting Collection class, MaineHealth’s Most cancers Care Months Print
Melanie Blackman is the technique editor at HealthLeaders, an HCPro model.